Thursday, February 4, 2010

Um... hi. I'm kind of new to this blog stuff. Of course, I knew blogs existed. I've just never really read one before. Or written one, for that matter.

I guess I should begin by introducing myself. My name is Joanna. I recently started a shop on Etsy called Life Simply Stated. Where did the name come from? Well, I guess it was inspired by my sense of fashion, if that makes sense. I like to keep things simple when accessorizing outfits. Occasionally, when I feel all weird and wacky, I'll indulge in a little bling. (That's on the days when I'm just staying around the house. ;))

Normally though, I just wear some earrings and a necklace. Not the sort that are big and clunky. I like more delicate things.

I'd better go now. It's getting rather late. I'll return tomorrow. ttyl, jot

No comments:

Post a Comment